Electrolysis provides all types of components with a protective layer against oxidation and additional hardness. This sector, which we have been managing for over 80 years, is very complementary to our other services because it allows us to protect the work done upstream of oxidation.
We are able to control all types of treatment thicknesses as well as to provide with each series a thickness measurement.
We invest every year in our means of production to meet new customer requirements and also to comply with the new environmental standards.
- Silver (white-gray color)
- Champagne yellow gold
- Plating with gold 0.5N, 1N14, 2N18, 3N, 4N, 5N (NORME NIHS) (yellow color)
- Plating with gold 3N (Gold-Cobalt) (yellow color)
- Yellow gold plating (not Cd), 3µ, 5µ, 10µ, 20µ (yellow color)
- Pink gold plating (not Cd), 3µ, 5µ (Pink color)
- Ruthenium black gold (gray-black color)
- Palladium-Nickel (gray steel-stainless steel color)
- Rhodium (gray color)
- Matt chrome (gray color)
- Bright chrome (gray color)
- Black chrome (black color)
- Copper (pink color)
- Nickel (white-gray color)